I’ve been vacationing at my parents home in Risør, and finally found some time to update this webpage. As part of my work on the Solid project at inrupt I’ve become more aware of privacy issues, amongst them the unnecessary exposure to tracking by services that I used (Google Analytics, Google Fonts, and Disqus). (There are more good reasons to drop Disqus, as listed at Indieweb.)
Upon starting to do this, I also realized I needed to upgrade my dependencies, and clean up some of the tools. (Ain’t it typical…) But all in all it took me a couple of hours, and now it should all work nicely. If you find any issues, please let me know.